Water Damage Restoration, Mold Removal and Disaster Recovery Services
More often than not, the water damage is not an issue that can be easily repaired through your own do-it-yourself efforts. Why? Chances are you don’t deal with water damage on a normal basis, so it’s hard to know exactly what needs to be addressed. In fact, if you try to restore your property after water damage, it may end up costing you more in the long run. When you partner with a professional water damage restoration company, you don’t have to know all the right questions to ask – that’s our job!
Turn-Key Reconstruction Proces
sOur construction team can provide assistance throughout the recovery process. We can help with:
- Boarding up your premises for security purposes
- Insurance company coordination for processing claims
- Management of multiple contractors to ensure coordination and efficiency
Contact us today for a free estimate!
Trusted Team Of
After fire, smoke or water damage, you want to get your property restored as quickly as possible. One of the factors that can affect the success for a quick restoration process is the reconstruction process. That’s why it is essential to partner with an expert in the reconstruction industry. The good news is that when you work with Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT, you can enjoy a seamless transition from restoration to reconstruction. That means we can be your one point of contact from the very start of the job to the very end.
San Antonio, Texas Fire and Smoke Restoration Services
Putting out the fire is only a part of the battle. Once the fire is extinguished, chances are there will be water left behind from the firefighting efforts. That’s why it is critical to choose a recovery partner that is skilled in both fire damage restoration, as well as water damage restoration. In order to begin mitigating the damage caused by the fire, the water needs to be extracted.
When you experience fire damage, you also will experience smoke or soot damage. As an acidic byproduct of a fire, smoke can corrode and discolor surfaces if left untreated. With that in mind, you can see why taking action fast by contacting a professional fire and smoke damage restoration company can help improve the chances of a successful recovery.
Why Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT for your Fire and Smoke Restoration Needs?
- We act quickly: Our 24-hour call center allows us to respond promptly and start restoring your property as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Our team is experienced: With more than 65 years in the recovery and restoration industry, we have the knowledge and experience to handle any project.
- We are connected: Our relationship with insurance companies, engineers, construction technicians, and other industry professionals, can offer the expertise and specialized skills necessary to address your unique recovery needs.
We stand ready to assist customers with residential or commercial fire disaster recovery needs. Contact us today to learn more.
Our technicians start with a pre-inspection to review the systems level of contamination to design the most appropriate cleaning and disinfection procedure. All the dust, dirt and debris is extracted and collected into a HEPA-filtered vacuum for disposal.
How Do I Know If My Commercial Air Ducts Need Cleaning?
Although a light amount of dust accumulating in your air ducts poses no significant immediate threat, there will eventually come a time when you need to have them professionally cleaned. So how do you know when it is time?
- If you find that your office furniture and other surfaces are collecting more dust or dirt than usual.
- Dirt is visibly building up on or around the registers and vents in your facility. If the vent register is dirty, it is safe to assume that the duct may be too.
- If your property has recently been renovated, there may be a buildup of pollutants in the duct system.
Call Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT today to book your commercial air duct cleaning appointment or schedule a free estimate.
Serving the entire
San Antonio area
Choose Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT to be your partner every step of the way after a disaster.
Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT are leaders in providing full-service restoration and reconstruction services to residential and commercial properties in San Antonio, Texas. We also offer 24-hour emergency response services to help customers throughout the Alamo City that encounter damage from fire, smoke or water.
Since our company was established in 1948, we have been committed to providing excellent results and customer service. We pride ourselves on being the specialist in mitigation, restoration and reconstruction for the South-Central Texas area. Our technicians are trained and equipped with the right tools to get the job done right.
Contact Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT in San Antonio, Texas for any residential or commercial mitigation, repair, restoration and reconstruction needs